What is Google Analytics?! Google Analytics is the application that tells you how visitors find and interact with your website. You can compare the behavior and profitability of visitors referred from each of your ads, keywords, search engines, and emails, and gain valuable insight into how to improve the content and design of your site. Whatever the size of the site and how you drive traffic to it - unpaid search, partner sites, AdWords, or other cost-per-click programs
- Google Analytics tracks it, from click to conversion.
Benefits of Google Analytics
- Obtain detailed information about visitors
- The number of visitors per month, per day,and certain hours.
- The number of visitors from each country or city
- Knowing to obtain statistics the number of visitors to each page there. Statistics page is visited or called landing page. This is important information for knowing how crowdedthe content of our website
For a webmaster, very supportive of this application. To register your website, please go to the Google Analytics Site. Or directly click here. Previously, you must have a Google account first.
- login using your Google ID.
- select “Sign Up”.
- Complete the form, the URL field insert Websites with your web address (using www.domainanda.com), Give a name to the Account Name, Time Zone Country or Territory and Time Zone. Then click "Continue".
- Complete Last Name, First Name and Country OrTerritory, and then click "Continue".
- Please read the Terms of Service, and then check settings on the "Yes, I agree to the above terms and conditions". then click "Create New Account".
- After that will appear tracking code, copythe html script and paste it on your web page, and click "Save and Finish"